Ever since time immemorial, long and full eyelashes have always been highly regarded as representations of charm and attractiveness the globe across. From the ancient Mesopotamians to medieval Europe, people have sought ways to intensify their appearance by accentuating their lashes using various means.
Up until now, eyelash enhancement is still one of the biggest beauty trends ever to take the world by storm, evident in the billions and billions of dollars spent on mascara annually as reported by the New York Times. Since longer and fuller eyelashes are commonly considered as treasured symbols of femininity, many women across the United States are willing to spend hundreds of dollars on cosmetics just to take their eyelashes to a whole new higher level.
Just like all physical attributes, however, eyelashes are purely genetic and totally depend on the length and thickness to those of your parents’. Not blessed with full eyelashes? No need to worry just yet. Here are a few expert eyelash enhancement tips that will surely give you the look you’ve always wanted in no time without ruining your budget:
- A healthy diet can do wonders for the body. Besides making your bones and muscles stronger, having a daily intake of fruits and vegetables also helps your system to regenerate hair follicles faster. Experts recommend loading up on edibles rich in beta carotene, zinc, biotin, magnesium and omega-3 fatty acids for best results.
- Always remember to work up a sweat. Exercising at least 20 minutes daily strengthens your circulatory system and fully recharges your body’s supply of oxygen, which in turn speeds up cell restoration and repair. Apart from developing fuller eyelashes in the long run, you’re guaranteed to have radiant skin and a more amiable disposition thrown in for good measure as well.
- Lay off the alcohol as much as you can. While having a sip of your favorite cocktail always seems to get your spirits up after a hard day’s work, having one too many in a regular basis hampers your system’s blood flow to reach crucial skin and tissue layers that greatly contribute to hair growth including eyelashes.
- A bit of lubrication certainly helps. Applying a bit of natural oils to eyelashes helps stimulate hair follicle growth and development. Besides clearing away any foreign particles, brushing a small amount of olive or castor oil to your lashes also helps relax the muscles in the forehead and temple, effectively keeping the appearance of crow’s feet at bay.
- Wash, wash, wash. Keep in mind to regularly wash your face with soap and water before hitting the sack to remove any residual makeup and excess facial oils that can clog the pores and encumber the growth of hair follicles. Apart from ensuring you’ll have lashes that can rival those of cover girls and movie stars, you won’t have to deal with even a single annoying pimple anytime soon.
Want more superb pointers like these? Make sure you log on to eyelashgrowthinfo.com to get access to the best deals and updates in the worldwide web in a single click.